Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Granite in the Kitchen

At last, the granite is in and the kitchen is complete! And I am still doing the happy dance. I am so excited to get this done and I know I’m going to really enjoy having this wonderful surface in my kitchen. So much better than tile on the countertops, along with a white sink and faucet, not practical. Are you ready for the tour? Here’s a reminder of what it looked like BEFORE granite:

Kitchen before

And AFTER, below:

IMG_5011

Other side, BEFORE:

Kitchen before2

And AFTER:

IMG_5012

IMG_5013

As you can imagine, I’m just thrilled with the outcome. It took them 4 hours to get the granite installed and several things had to be done to get it in just right, but those guys did an outstanding job and I’d highly recommend the company I used.

IMG_5020

Our old white toaster had seen better days, so I got a new stainless steel one from Target to match the other appliances in our kitchen. I also added the pulls on the drawers for a little update and I love them. I ended up replacing all the knobs since 2 years ago I ordered some matte black knobs and they all started chipping off with an ugly gray metal showing through. I had bought them on Ebay. I also bought all of these on Ebay from another seller. He assured me that these oil rubbed bronze knobs and pulls should not turn. Let’s hope that is the case! At least they were a good deal. The standard edge I chose is called Demi-bullnose, which is just rounded with a slight bevel from the top edge.

IMG_5021

Close up of Napoli granite. I’m really, really happy with this color. Love all the black flecks in it too.

IMG_5025

One corner with my tole tray.

IMG_5014

The new black Blanco silgranite sink, which I’m also thrilled with. It’s nice and deep and I can place my 9x13 pans flat in the bottom, unlike my old sink. Undermount rocks! The faucet is Moen Annabelle and I really love it too, with the pulldown sprayer.

IMG_5016

I’m SO going to enjoy the undermount feature and the fact that all crumbs can be pushed right into the sink.

IMG_5017

I’ve heard great things from friends about these Blanco granite sinks and I’m looking forward to putting mine to the test. I love the way it looks too.

IMG_5023

With all the black in the granite and in my kitchen appliances of stainless and black, the black sink looks right at home.

IMG_5029

Coffee station

IMG_5032

Got this cute little iron stand at a yardsale years ago for a couple bucks. I love the little birdie on it.

IMG_5019

The whole kitchen looking towards diningroom.

IMG_5018

Looking towards breakfast nook with the new corner cabinet. I'm always asked about the paint color in here: it's Laura Ashley Olive 4, from Lowes.

IMG_5027

And the French cupboard that you've seen before.

IMG_5028

Rearranged this piece a little during the process.

So, there’s the kitchen! Hope you enjoyed the complete tour and the new granite. I know granite is a splurge and we don’t often splurge on a lot of big things, so to me it was well worth it to get such a great update in the kitchen. Not to mention, I’ll enjoy it every single day!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

128 friends stopped by:

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous! It was a beautiful choice!

Anonymous said...

Just as beautiful as I knew it would be. I was so happy to get my granite, too, and have loved it every day this last year! Janet

Suzann said...

Wonderful!

Patti VZ said...

Very pretty... I agree with the sink choice - that would be great to have the 9 x 13 dishes lay flat AND swipe the crumbs.

Still Learning said...

Oh Rhoda, it is just beautiful. Isn't granite wonderful? I love how you can place your hot pans on it too. You've got the color I wanted to!! My husband wanted the black granite with the green and gold flecks so we went with that. Why I have no idea because the kitchen is merely a pass thru for him, ha ha. It looks wonderful and I still love love love your table area.

Jennifer

Betty Jo said...

Rhoda it is perfection. I adore the large sink. I can see why you're doing the happy dance. ♥

Sue said...

Gorgeous! Enjoy it!

Vanessa Greenway said...

So beautiful!! Love your kitchen!

jamie said...

So very nice! I recently bought the exact same pulls on ebay for our kitchen renovation. I love them so far!

jidgede said...

thank you so much for giving us the tour, the granite is gorgeous as is your entire kitchen and dining areas.......you have a great gift in decorating.....enjoy your blog every day!!!!! (not far from birmingham, i'm in west tn)

Sandi McBride said...

very nice indeed!
Sandi

Pam said...

Oh, Rhoda, your kitchen is gorgeous! I would still be doing the happy dance, too, if I were you!

Debbie's Garden said...

How many hours have you just stood in different spots staring at it all? I know you just cant walk away from it. It looks wonderful. Love the black sink.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oh, wow! I liked your kitchen before, but the after is just plain beautiful!!! Makes me want to come and hang out with a cup of coffee in there. (or a mocha since I don't drink regular coffee) ;)

Frugal Jen said...

Beautiful! I just love your decorating style.

Sonia said...

Rhoda,

Your kitchen is so beautiful, it was pretty before and now with the granite it is divine...I just love your color combination with the green walls and mocha tile. So updated with your new stainless appliances. Great job and so happy for you that you got to spurlge!! Miss Bloomers/Sonia

Nancy said...

Loving the new kitchen!!

Kathi said...

Perfect, absolutely perfect! LOVE the granite and that sink! I know you are dancing! Thanks for sharing your "new" kitchen with us.
Your home is so pretty and classy too, just like you!

Jean said...

Your kitchen is just wonderful. The granite is great and perfect with your new sink. I have had the undermount sink for about a year and I love it, youw will too. I still covet your bunny lamp. its a great accent. Enjoy your beautiful space.
Jean in Virginia

southerninspiration said...

oooooh, ees so preddy......:)

It all looks fabulous, Rhoda!! I do love my new undermount sink, too!

suzanne

Puna said...

I love it! The sink is gorgeous too! However, I love the green pottery you have behind your sink. The ones with the rabbits on them? They are adorable! What are they?

Sarah said...

Looks awesome...I love my granite and I love my undermounted sink...for the crumb-sweeping alone. Isn't amazing how heavy that stuff is...I couldn't believe how many super strong guys it took to put in...I had to leave the room I was so nervous someone was going to drop it and take their foot out!

Natalie Meester said...

beautiful! Enjoy that kitchen girlfriend...I am envious!

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Looks great! I know you must be so happy with your kitchen!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful! I love your coffee station, I may implement that idea in my kitchen.

Painter's Place said...

OMG! Our cabinets look so similar. I finally finished my kitchen redo and I'm going to post it next Monday. We have the same knobs and drawer pulls and looks like the same color. Your kitchen is very nice. I might copy you and put a shelf over my sink. I love that idea!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Beautiful. And the sink ........

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Your new granite looks wonderful! We put granite in over a year ago and love ours. It looks very similiar to yours. I like your undermount black granite sink. We put in stainless steel undermount but it starts to look yucky after a while, I think. I like yours much better. Anyways, your whole kitchen, breakfast nook is just darling!
~Patti

Toni said...

Rhoda, your kitchen looks marvelous! Love the granite and the new hardware. What is the paint color you used in the kitchen/breakfast nook. Such a pretty color of green! Thanks for sharing with us!

Emily@remodelingthislife said...

Looks fabulous, Rhoda!!

Lori E said...

I hope to upgrade mine at some point as well.
I can clearly see here what a good choice the granite is.
BTW did you paint those tole trays?

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

It's wonderful, Rhoda! It truly makes a big difference. I love the sink. I'm definitely going to store that idea away!

Stacey said...

Rhoda, it looks fantastic! I always admire how much cleaner granite makes everything look. It's so much sleeker without seams or the sink sticking up. Love it!

Unknown said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. So glad you're enjoying it, thanks for sharing it with us!

Cheri said...

Rhoda,

It looks FABULOUS! I can see why you are so excited about it. I have granite and love it, not one of the houses we are looking at in AL have had granite and I think I am spoiled now. Everything looks so wonderful and so inviting.

Cheri

beth said...

It looks great! My favorite thing has to be the undermount sink. They are so much more convenient for clean-up. So nice to just swipe all of your crumbs and stuff right into the sink. Can't wait to have one of my own. :) Enjoy!

Joyce said...

Wonderful updated look. I put in granite about 2 years ago and I love it. I now want to put it on the counters in my bathrooms. Now go into the kitchen and play with FLOUR!
joyce (flourpowerjoyce.blogspot)

Andi @ A Little Piece of Pink said...

Looks great! I really love those zebra placemats. Where can I find some? They are so cute on the table. They would also be adorable slit open, monogrammed, and stuffed to make pillows- matching trim would finish them off. I need some of those!!!!
Have a good one, sista!
;) Andi

Andrea @ Big Creek Cottage said...

Simply beautiful! Congrats.....I know you were so excited! Your kitchen looks lovely and the granite is the icing on the cake!

Tammy518 said...

It is so beautiful! I love it! We have granite too, and I would never want to be without it again.

paintergal said...

Ohh...
This is what I would have gotten in a perfect world! Love it!

EMBELLISH said...

Love everything you did. It is fabulous. You have great style.

Christine said...

The new granite looks positively gorgeous!!! Many congratulations :)

As I was reading this, my 5yo daughter looked over my shoulder. She said, "Mom is this how you'd like our home to look? Decorated, organized, awesome?" hee hee.... Just thought I'd share!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Very Pretty!
Glenda

Kristi said...

You are so going to love your granite. We had it installed after buying our house 2 years ago, and it is fabulous. Ours has a very similar look!

Mandy said...

I'm new to your blog but I wanted to stop and tell you that I love the new kitchen! I love the little bird too!

aguhmom said...

dear friend; i am so thoroughly
happy for you! anyone who shares
so generously with others gets
that blessing passed back to her
; so consider this your gift.
we have all heard the kitchen is
the heart of the home - this prooves yours is beating beautifully!
. . .hugs, patti

Jennifer said...

Your kitchen is gorgeous! That granite is so pretty. If I had not seen that black sink, I would never have thought it would look so great. LOVE it!!!

Linda Merrill said...

Lovely! So nice to have clean new counters and I love the black sink!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I am just doing the happy dance for you. I only have granite on my island, but I just love it and I know you will love yours too. It is just beautiful and the entire kitchen is just gorgeous. Enjoy. Hugs, Marty

Debra from Bungalow said...

HI Rhoda! That granite looks so much like mine! Our kitchens are so similar! I hope you enjoy this new kitchen, it looks great! Talk about sweeping crumbs....you won't hardly see the crumbs.....

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!

jennypilgrim said...

It looks great!!! Love the granite and the sink!!!!

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi rhoda!

Wow! Looks like YOU! Lovely! Love the black sink--ad pulls.

Debra Lea said...

new here..but had to comment! Your granite looks great ! I love that color, I hope to have it someday! (we rent) and used to have granite and I miss it so much, but we are looking to buy so hopefully I'll get lucky and get some granite again! I also really like your black sink! I'm so happy for you, enjoy your kitchen!

Desiree said...

Very nice Rhoda, I'm glad you are enjoying it sooooo much! Lights mounted under the cabinets would really highlight it, IMHO.
Just food for thought for you!
Anyway, enjoy...you made wonderful choices.
Desiree

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Really pretty!!

That olive is the same color I have in my kitchen and I love it.

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Rhoda, your counters look awesome!! I too can't wait to have a smooth surface with no tile & grout to tend with! The silgranite sink looks great too! Mine is cafe brown super single (no division in the middle) I need to call my granite people and see when they will be installing. I have NO counters this week at all!

Anonymous said...

Totally beautiful, Rhoda! I'm so happy for you!
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

susan said...

Rhoda, It looks fantastic! It was great before but this is the icing on the cake! Not familiar with that kind of sink, but I am SICK of shining this stainless steel one. Let us know how you like it!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Oh Ms. Rhoda...it looks amazing! Everything about your kitchen is just beautiful. I especially LOVE that undermount sink. If for no other reason than being able to sweep all those crumbs right into the sink...LOVE that! With 4 kids we make lots of crumbs, and it is a pain in my hiney when those pesky little stragglers get stuck in the crevices of the sink edge! I'm dreaming of a kitchen update...maybe one day!

~Amanda

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow! Looks stunning!
So how did you purchase your granite thru a company who does installation? or did you just buy the slab and find someone to install it? I am asking cuz you kept your backsplash. My parents own an interior decorating business and we sell granite, but our fabricator always says that the backsplash can get damaged during the change and so we have to tell people to pick a new backsplash - which then adds to the cost of the job....I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for sharing Rhoda!
I am totally in love with your kitchen!
~Abigail
abigailhutch@yahoo.com

Rue said...

Oh Rhoda! It looks gorgeous and I am so happy for you!!!! I know how badly you wanted it... yay!! :)

hugs,
rue

Sofia Striffler said...

The granite is lovely just lovely. Isn't it a nice surface to work on and keep clean. I know you are sooo happy with it. Enjoy it!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Rhoda, it looks very nice. I'm glad you got exactly what you wanted! You deserve it!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Brandi said...

Looks great!!!

Ramona said...

Absolutely gorgeous...I want to bake a pie in that kitchen! Very well done and great post.

Have a wonderful week!

Smiles ~ Ramona

marmielu said...

It looks great! I can just hear your excitement in here. I love the way granite pulls in so many colors. The whole kitchen looks wonderful. I bet you will really enjoy it.
Mary Lou

akawest said...

Your kitchen looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I wondered over from Kelly's Korner, but I love your kitchen. I got similar granite several months ago and I am in the beginning stages of painting my cabinets white...seeing your kitchen confirms my decision!!

Don't you just love the under mount sink?!

Lana said...

Wow! The granite looks great! I love it! Your kitchen is absolutely
beautiful!

Carol said...

Absolutely stunning! I'm happy to know the name of that green paint too: It looks like just the color I am looking for in our bedroom!

Anonymous said...

Rhoda,

It looks lovely and guess what....I have the same granite, not the same name though.

Yes you will love it...it always looks clean and when the sun shines on it it looks a bit different !! I've had mine for awhile and I have not tired of it one iota. And YES undermount sinks rock :)

Enjoy,
Kathy :)

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Looks fabulous!! I want granite in my kitchen. A girl can dream.

Unknown said...

Hi Rhoda,
Your granite looks great! I love all your little accessories too...the room has really all come together. Thanks for sharing.
:) Diane

We've Got Scents said...

EVERYTHING is absolutely beautiful! I know you are so very proud!
Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Daisy Cottage said...

I am so happy for you Rhoda! Everything looks beautiful! I love the granite that you chose!

xo,
Kim

Robyn Kadis said...

You have done a sterling job of redoing your kitchen, it has all come together so well. Congrats and enjoy!

Justabeachkat said...

Gorgeous Rhoda! I know you're thrilled.

BTW...I'm coveting your black desk organizer you found. What a deal! I'd love one just like it. Be on the lookout for me, okay?

Hugs!
Kat

Rebekah said...

It turned out beautifully!

Jenny said...

Everything turned out beautifully! Great job with your selections!

Virginia said...

Congratulations! I know you are happy to have the installation behind you and be able to just enjoy your kitchen now. I'll go put my Happy Hat on for you!

L said...

It is lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

I, too, am in love with my granite. When I walk into the kitchen, I love it as much as the day it was installed! Your sink is amazing, though!. Mine is a white emamel undermount-done 4 years ago and every year there are improvements! I didn't want stainless, but I would have loved the black!
Your kitchen is a dream! Enjoy!
~Nancy

Farmgirl Paints said...

Really beautiful. No wonder you're doing the happy dance. I would be too. Hopefully some day we'll spring for the granite. I sure makes a world of difference. I love your new faucet too.

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Rhoda, it's absolutely charming...I know you love it. I do like those pulls you put on the drawers. I put one on my island and love the effect. Now,go cook dinner & enjoy! Linda

Kasey said...

What a beautiful splurge! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! That looks amazing. Well done you.

Are you finished? Are you going to leave the splashback (walls between counter and overhead cupboards) tiled? Just wondering, really.

Thank you for sharing!

Carol in Indian Springs Village said...

Beautiful! I love my granite even after all these years and know you will love yours as well! Looks great as always, Rhoda.

Carol

CJ'SMOMMY*KIMBERLY said...

It looks beautiful!!! I love your house.
I will have to ask,could you salvage any of the old tiles or did they get demolished?

jan hoenk said...

Looks fabulous....I have the same faucet and I LOVE it,,,it was an anniversary gift from my husband,,,at my request (NO, really!)...I have granite, too and SS appliances and I almost enjoy cooking again especially if I can watch the Barefoot Contessa at the same time!
You are going to love your updated kitchen!

Trixi said...

Rhoda, it all looks just fabulous!!

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

That's one FOXY kitchen!!! ; )

Celia said...

Hi Rhoda - It looks awesome - I'm sure you're gonna be doing the happy dance for a l-o-n-g time!! Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your kitchen and dining area. It's beautiful!

imjacobsmom said...

Rhoda, your kitchen looks fabulous! Your granite is just perfect! Everything goes together beautifully! I love the beveled bullnose it looks so thick and rich. It makes your floor look nice too. You've made great choices! I'm happy for you! ~ Robyn

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Hi, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award! :)

Made In The South said...

It turned out so beautiful, love the little shelf above the sink. Girl you have talent...can't wait till mine is all done.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rhoda on the new granite & sink for your kitchen! Your kitchen is beautiful..love that green on your walls. You picked a winner on the granite, it is smashing!
Bonnie

Old Glory Soldiers said...

I love the granite! We have it in our kitchen and it is wonderful.

We have the tumbled tile in the bathrooms and I agree I would rather it not be in the kitchen. I'm not sure if I like it half the time in the bathroom for the counters :-)

I am so in love with the sink ... it is absolutely gorgeous! Very nice redo all the way around!

Thank you so much for sharing those gorgeous pictures!

Have a Blessed Week!
Tina

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Everything is wonderful of course but I am soooo in love with that sink! I want one!!! :) I love all of your Bordallo bunny dishes. Guess what I found today at the thrift store? A dessert stand (in yellow) for $3 and a little creamer for $2 (in green). I now have 4 dessert plates, 2 dessert stands and the creamer. It's all your fault that I am now obsessed! Haha! Anyway, I love, love your new kitchen.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Lovely job........it turned out perfectly.....I LOVE it..all of it! :-)

Smiles and blessings,
Spencer

Sandra Schwab said...

It all looks great, Rhoda!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhoda:)

I am just over the moon excited for you and your lovely kitchen. About 2 years ago I redid our kitchen and used almost the same granite as yours plus the same style of cabinet pulls. After seeing your beautiful sink, I wish I would have done black too:)

Blessings,
Carol

marcy chapman said...

Hi Rhoda,
Just stopped by to see what you're doing and WOW! Your granite top is fab and the coffee station is so charming. You really do have it all together in this kitchen! I think this is the best room to "sink' the money into since it is where we spend so much time. Congrats! Hugs, Marcy

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. You always have the best taste.

Cynthia

Susie Q said...

It's perfect! I imagine you'll want to putter all day long in there. I'm so glad to see the undermount sinks! They have really come a LONG ways. We had a client years ago that had an early one...on the early ones, there was a VERY slight gap between the top of the sink and the countertop...and it got full of the nastiest stuff...their countertop was a green English granite, incredibly expensive (he's a very good, VERY successful PI attorney, so the expense was nothing to him but still)...and that was the first place I saw the undermount sink...and I like yours so much better...and I do believe that I like your granite better also...that was lovely, but yours is lovely AND versatile..can't beat that.

And I am on the lookout for an espresso brown paint for our bathroom cabinets and mirrors...thanks to your lovely comments and tutorials!

Keely said...

It's beautiful, Rhoda. I absolutely love your kitchen.

Anonymous said...

The granite is pretty, but I think you should have done the back
splashes as well. It is too disjointed with the cabinets white, the granite honey & black and the back splash brown.

Anonymous said...

P.S. But if you are happy that is what counts.

Rose - Watching Waves said...

Beautiful, Rhoda! I'm so happy for you!

Faye said...

Wow....your kitchen looks amazing now! Great colors and I absolutely LOVE the sinks!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Rhoda.......

I wanted to stop by and thank you again for the printer! My darling hubbs picked it up for me....They tried to deliver it three times, but I wasn't home to get it and it needed a signature. I'm so pleased! I haven't fired it up yet, I have to go down there and deal with that mess of cords! :-)

Anyway, I really do appreciate it....

Hugs,
Spencer

PS.....I'm sorry this is tardy.

midnight macaroons said...

Woohoo....Rhoda, it looks beautiful! I love your kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Love the granite, I bet you love it too and the sink is Great!
I can't wait to see when you get the back splash that matches better. Knowing the decorator that you are you, the fighting colors will probably drive you nuts till you get it. So for your sake, hope it's soon! lol.
Be sure to post that too!
Meanwhile Enjoy.

Kristie

Orange Peanut said...

I too have one of those granite sink (mine is minus the two sections)! I have loved it the three years that we've had it! We found the "Weiman Granite Corian Cleaner & Polish" to work real well to help refresh it when it starts to get white water stains.

Have fun cooking in your "new" kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Hope along with the compliments you don't mind a little professional critiquing.
As I have to agree with some of the others, although the granite is beautiful, if you don't change the splash, it makes too many variables in the things that matters most in any kitchen. Cabinets, Counter tops, Splash & Sink. The biggest focal point of all and now you seem to just have too many different colors that really fight with each other! In a big way. Unfortunately they should unify the space and yours tend to fight each other. Along with an already quite busy kitchen & dining (zebra prints, bunnies, fruit, flowers, rooster, pigs, baskets, tole, pottery, lamp, several shades of green & etc etc. it unfortunately looks like you just found a bunch of sales and threw caution to the wind.
I must say, in all the homes I have been in, you have the only home I have ever seen that has what zebra striped place mats with bunny chair cushions and a lamp ON a cake pedestal. lol.

In browsing your blog, a little advice, I know you love garage sales but I must say 13 things on an entry table (that again do not compliment each other !) is a bit overwhelming & a family room with 3 throws and ( I lost count of the number of conflicting patterns and colors) you may want to familiarize yourself with the term, over-decorated.

It's a common decorating error.

Hope you get that new splash, it will help a lot.

Debra

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add, with all your decorating I notices there were NO family photos out, other than yours and a LOT of monograms!
Perhaps some family photos would look nice on your entry table, wall, or in the family room instead of so many "things."

D.

Christina said...

The granite looks wonderful and the black sink is to die for. I know you will enjoy having granite. I still love your kitchen chairs every time I see them.

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

What a great transformation, it looks beautiful!
~Michelle

Maureen said...

Your kitchen is warm and welcoming. I love it. I especially love that rug by the sink. Beautiful.

JoDraven03@hotmail.com said...

Sigh. I just love your style.

Richella Parham said...

You won't believe this--but one of my best friends has been agonizing over whether a particular granite would look good with her white cabinets. I'm going to email her a link to your website right now, and she can know for sure that YES!! It looks fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this.

P.S. I LOVE your black cabinet hardware. Looks wonderful with that granite.

KM Studios said...

Im a bit late in commenting on this post but the kitchen is looking fabulouse!!
Great choice in granite!

Jill said...

Rhoda- Everything looks GREAT! I can only imagine how thrilled you must be with the new granite.

Donna, The Decorated House said...

Hey Rho~
I know I'm late, but I came looking to see it all done.
We are shopping right now for my daughter's kitchen and it reminded me that I needed to check back with you.

I love granite! It's the easiest thing to maintain that I've ever had. It takes such abuse and still looks good.

Yours turned out fabulous!
Donna

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Wow, I bet you are thrilled Rhoda! Such a dramatic new look. I love your new sink too, how exciting!!!

Catching up here on all your great new stuff....so busy trying to get my house relisted I've not been around for awhile! Happy to see all your fun new looks!

Great work and enjoy those new counters!

Kitchen Worktops said...

Great work done, the countertops seems very beautiful.