Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day

We’re enjoying Mother’s Day festivities today with my family and I hope you are doing the same. If you still have her, give your mama a big ole’ hug and tell her you love her.

mothers_day_flower02 funmunch

(from funmunch.com)

See you tomorrow for Today’s Thrifty Finds!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 friends stopped by:

Betty Jo said...

Happy Mother's Day Rhoda! We're combining our Mother's Day celebration with my precious daughter-in-love's birthday. We're going to our favorite Chinese restaurant then to my son's home for games and a movie night. Enjoy your day! ♥

Unknown said...

We are going to the Botanical Gardens in St. Louis with our 3,4,5and 6 year old grandchildren! It should be wonderful!

Charla

Lana said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Lana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenda/MidSouth said...

Happy Mother's Day - have a great day.
Glenda

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too, Rhoda! :)

Linda in AZ * said...

* Blessings to you on this very SPECIAL day of the year, my friend! Love, Linda *

Still Learning said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

God bless you and your family!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Happy Mother's Day Rhoda!

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Mother's Day sweet friend. I hope it was a wonderful day for you.

Hugs!
Kat

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Mother's Day wishes!
Oh, don't forget to stop by my blog and leave a comment.
I'm celebrating my 4 year anniversary with a drawing for a $25 gift certificate from vinylvineyard at Etsy.