Thursday, February 15, 2007

Armoire is all finished....









Here it is all finished! It really fits in the room better now, so I'm glad I went ahead & tackled it. I loved the old version, but it was time for a change. Thanks for taking a peek & I hope you like it too!










This is the striped fabric from my bedding & I used a dotted blue & brown ribbon to trim it out. I'm really happy with it now!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 friends stopped by:

Jen Kershner said...

Rhoda- It looks great! I know you must be thrilled with it. Sorry about the spill! I am jenjen1220 from GI but I don't post too much anymore. I find that I get a lot out of the blogs and don't think to check the boards as much. Jen

diana said...

wow that is a transformation ! Looks like a new piece! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh ~ LOVE this version Rhoda! Yes, this is perfect for your room ~ adore the addition of the fabric too! I knew you would create something wonderful!!!!! If there were emoticons here, I'd give you "2 thumbs up" ;-)
xo,
Kim

Terri said...

I love it - it is perfect for your bedroom!

I took the "tour" of your home and I was wondering if you did all the decorating yourself. Your home is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Rhoda! This is a fantastic make-over! well done, I love it!

CG said...

Hey Rhoda-it's me ChristTNT from GI. I just saw you posted on a blog that I read and wanted to say hi. I'm excited that I found you! You always have such great creative things to share. How are you liking Birmingham? Can't wait to browse your blog and see what you've been up to. Take care!

Anonymous said...

OMG....Rhoda! I luv it, luv it, luv it! Sweetie, you did it again. Like I've said before, you're so talented. It really fits your room. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Judy

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you all for stopping by. I'm honored that you'd take the time to comment..thanks!

Christy, great to see you again!

Judy, I'm so glad you like it too! Thanks for stopping by to visit.

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the cabinet. Change is good and so refreshing. I just did a major change in my living room.
Patty

Kelli said...

Hi Rhoda, the cabinet is beautiful the fabric is a perfect touch. Have enjoyed visiting your blog today. Kelleigh

CG said...

It was good hearing from you! I love the new look of your armoire. The color is really pretty.

Michelle said...

Just gorgeous! You are so talented. LOVE IT!