Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Weekend Yardsale Finds

I quickly ran out this a.m. to a nearby yardsale and scored on a few items. This cute brand new bird feeder was $8. We needed a new one and love to feed our birds. Love the dragonfly motiff.
And this cute little clay bird was $2.
Brand new set of jewelry, necklace, earrings, & bracelet: $6 It's very neutral so will go with a lot.
Handblown Garden orb was $1.00. The girl selling all this stuff used to be a rep for several different companies, so all of this was new and she was getting rid of it. Score for me!


We had a slight change of plans for Easter Sunday and decided to all go out to eat and I'm making strawberry shortcake for dessert at our house.


Have a Blessed Sunday! See ya'll on Monday.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 friends stopped by:

OKGardners said...

I love your special "finds" today. You did well. I NEED the little clay bird, so put him in the mail to me, please. Just kidding! You enjoy all your pretties.

Have a great Easter Sunday - no matter where you eat. That dessert sure sounds good.

Betty in Oklahoma

Frantic Home Cook said...

Rhoda,

You must write a book on scoring great garage sale finds. All I ever find are puzzles with pieces missing, broken pans and souvenir ashtrays. I'm not joking. Maybe it's just the area where we live.

Anyway, garage sale season won't start up here for at least 4 weeks. We have about 5" of snow on the ground today.

Francie

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Oops! Missed that sale.

That's a good idea to make dessert. We're going out to eat too, but it didn't occur to me to make something sweet for later. I might do that.

dana's design studio said...

Love your finds. Have a wonderful Easter.
Dana

Anonymous said...

Rhoda
I love your little birdie! I love finding little treasures like that.
Have a blessed Easter.
xoxo

Diane

Maureen said...

Happy Easter, Dear Rhoda..hope your day with family was great. Love your finds- the bird and garden orb are great!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love the finds? or is it the hunt??? I guess I love them both!