Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sneek Peek!

Here's a sneak peek at part of my new client's stash of goodies all spread out in my den. Do you think she'll be happy? I hope so! I think she will. Tuesday is the big day!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

25 friends stopped by:

Anonymous said...

oooh there looks like some good stuff there to work with, what a wonderful job you have, I would love to do that...I have fun enough at the moment working with what I've got in my home.

So glad I've found you after you left comment on my blog, I love finding new inspiration and I've got a lot here for sure!!

that house you visited is gorgeous, I love those rounded bays, there are a lot of those here, I thought they were more 20s so I'm obviously wrong on that if that one was 1900

I'm having a little surf through your posts now...happy blogging

Sarah

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Ohh...If she is isn't, keep the van loaded and head to NC! ..to my house! You found some wonderful treasures and can't wait to see where and what you do with them! :) ~Rhonda

Unknown said...

Love the color scheme! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...love the rug!! Great colors. Can't wait to see how it all comes together. I know you'll have fun :)

-Hayley

Lettered Cottage said...

There's nothing I love more than shopping for someone else! Looks like the great array of goodies...can't wait to see photos of the finished room!

Layla
The Lettered Cottage

Picket said...

Ohhhh love all the colors I am seeing...can't wait to see some of the finished photos! I am so happy for you getting to follow yours dreams and letting your creative juices flow! Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

What fun!
You have done a great job.... I can't wait to see all the finished pictures.

JeanMac said...

Oh, I love those colors - can't wait to see the finished project.

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

If she isn't happy, I'll take that table. ;-)

Hope we'll get to see after pics!

Anonymous said...

I just know they will love it. I'm loving what I see.

Debra from Bungalow said...

Hi Rhoda,
Bet you had fun shopping! I can't wait to see this all pulled together & am so happy for you! With all the publicity in the local paper you'll soon be famous!

I had to laugh about your comment on corn pie....I have no idea what boiled peanuts are! Someday I'd love to try them,
Hugs, DebraK

PS, Love the old house with the porches... sounds like a great place to spend a relaxing evening.

ocean mommy said...

If she's not happy...I'll be glad to take any of that off your hands!! Those are the colors of our great room and kitchen. :)

Looking forward to seeing the process and the finished product!

Have a wonderful week, of course you will, you're doing your thing!!!

Blessings!
steph.

Faye said...

Green is what I'm seeing right now....how gorgeous!

Jill said...

Can't wait to see what you do. I know it will look amazing! I am a little behind on my blog reading and was so anxious to read and SEE the beach house project. Waaaa! No pictures. Oh well.

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Oh, I think she'll be "very" happy!! I can't wait to see the finished room pictures.

Blessings,

Sher

Anonymous said...

Oh la la... I know she will love it all... I know I would! Susie H~

Steph said...

Can't wait to see the final results! Aren't you having fun?!

PAT said...

Looking forward to seeing the big reveal, Rhoda! You found some lovely things.

Pat

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! I chose the perfect day to check out your blog (I'm sooo behind) and see what you are up to. I know your client is going to be thrilled with your magic touch.

Niesz Vintage Home said...

How could she NOT be happy? I love the colors in that rug. And the pictures are wonderful.


It will make for a lovely room.
Kimberly :)

Stacy said...

OOOOOOOH! I love that rug! The red and bits of aqua... gorgeous!

Cant wait to see it in action. Good luck!

~Stacy

Judy said...

Sooo many pretties! I just finished making/adding to hubby's shower curtain in his bathroom (copied from Ballards). I will be posting soon.

I love your friend's stash and can't wait to see how it turns out!

xoxo
Judy

Justabeachkat said...

You go girl! Looking forward to the before and after photos.

Hugs!
Kat

Kitty Scraps said...

I bet it's going to be gorgeous when you're thru with it, can't wait to see!

Yawle Pop said...

Can't wait to see what you do!
Doriann