Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Advertise with Me

Thanks for stopping by to inquire about partnering with Southern Hospitality. I am currently accepting ads on my blog. With over 2 years of blogging, I’ve established a wonderful and interactive relationship with my readers and we share a love of home and hearth. I consider them my friends. I only accept ads that I think my readers would relate to and enjoy and could benefit from.

The topics range from:

  • decorating a beautiful home on a budget
  • thrifty shopping
  • saving grocery money
  • yardsale and thriftstore shopping
  • garden projects
  • cooking and recipes
  • travel and adventures in the South

as well as many other fun topics that appeal to women of all age ranges. I love my readers and only want to pass on great information to them. They trust my opinion and judgment and I want to keep that trust intact.

Southern Hospitality has grown by leaps and bounds the last two years and keeps growing monthly. The camaraderie is fun, interesting, and interactive.

Blog Statistics:


  • With close to 200,000 page views per month, this site is read by thousands monthly.
  • Over 3300 RSS subscribers
  • Ranked in Top 500,000 sites in Alexa Traffic rankings
  • Ranked in Top 7,000 Blogs in Technorati

Premium Ad Space:


  • Southern Hospitality is updated at least 5 times per week, with fresh and interesting content.

  • Ads accepted on a first-come, first served basis

  • 125 x 125 button ads accepted

  • Text links accepted

  • Affordable rates for sponsors, with monthly, quarterly, or yearly rates available.

  • Giveaways accepted for merchandise that would be of interest to my readers, so email me and we'll discuss.

Special Rates for Mom businesses:

  • If you have a mom/home-based business, I’m offering special rates just for you. I’d love to feature your business button ad at a very reasonable rate.

Email me for rates: rhoda12 at bellsouth dot net

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 friends stopped by: