Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hopping into Spring: The Spring Fluffing Party

I'm joining The Decorating Voices Spring Fling party this week of April:

Decorating Spring Fling


IMG_4465

Welcome to the Spring Fluffing party! Are you ready to welcome Easter, with all it’s finery, flowers, and fun? My door is all adorned to welcome our guests, so come on in. The wall pocket (which I found out from a couple of my readers is from Southern Living at Home...who knew?) was put to good use on the front door and shows up perfectly on the black. The picture frame was a yardsale find from last year and I love the two together.

IMG_4466

I simply grabbed things from my stash closet and quickly threw this together to hang on the door. I don’t mind brighter colors for spring and summer. Vibrant colors just look so happy this time of year as our flowers are starting to bloom in the garden, so I don’t have a problem using some colorful fake flowers on a door arrangement like this. A cute little feathered friend is hanging out next to a little nest.

IMG_4468

So come on in….

IMG_4486

Into the foyer.....

IMG_4485

I’ve been waiting for you with some sweet raspberry tea and I even baked some banana bread for our festive party.

IMG_4473

This year I decided on greens, yellows and whites for the colors on the foyer table. It wasn’t hard to find enough things around the house, especially with my green Bordallo bunny dishes and all the white creamware I’ve been collecting. Those all come in handy for fluffing this time of year.

IMG_4476

The green fabric is just a left over piece from my patio project last year and is the perfect size for a runner. Don’t you love the bunnies on a stick? I had the 2 on the right already (sitting bunnies) and found out from my friend, Manuela, that Pier One had the flying bunnies this year for only $2. Get over there and get you some of these!

IMG_4459

The very life-like forsythia (that I borrowed from my office nook), I’ve had for several years and found it at JoAnn’s on deep discount a few years ago. I love the springiness of it right now. All the faux fruit was found at yardsales over the years and I happen to have lots of green and yellow.

IMG_4487

Grouping all this white makes a nice impact, don’t you think?

IMG_4477

I love the bright green reindeer moss that I’ve found at my favorite garden center, Petals from the Past. It’s such a pretty color and I haven’t seen it everywhere. Glad I picked up 2 bags of it.

IMG_4449

That’s one of the new plates I found at the yardsale recently.

IMG_4480

And the new white tureen holds some fake limes and a little birdsnest.

IMG_4481

Another tiny bird sits in a white creamer.

IMG_4484

IMG_4478

I love this one large yellow and green pear sitting at the base of the forsythia. Sort of like an Easter egg waiting to be found.

IMG_4482

I just adore Bunny on a stick! And there you have it…spring at our house this year. I hope you and yours enjoy your Easter and have a blessed year.

So, what are you waiting for? Add your link to Mr. Linky below and let’s get the party rolling!

1. Living With Lindsay (DIY Spring Wreath)
2. Jadehollow
3. http://backporchmusings.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing-at-lake.html
4. Room Service: Decorating 101-Vicky
5. http://gypsycorner.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing-party.html
6. Stacey
7. http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing.html
8. Tattered Hydrangeas
9. http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/03/17/7-simple-ways-to-welcome-spring/
10. http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-wreath-lemonhead-edition.html
11. http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/2009/03/spray-painting-bunnies.html
12. http://shellyandtheboys.blogspot.com/2009/03/too-early.html
13. Bo
14. http://rubylanes.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing.html
15. http://howtokeephouse.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing.html
16. http://mydomesticdisaster.blogspot.com/2009/03/fluffing-for-spring.html
17. The Pleasures Of Homemaking
18. http://www.makingthishome.com/2009/02/17/a-simpler-life-series-letting-in-the-air/
19. Our Creative Life
20. Susan (Between Naps on the Porch)
21. Sherry
22. Twice As Nice
23. http://mthopeacademy.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-look.html
24. Marsha\'s MPressions
25. Cindy~My Romantic Home
26. Nancy~Southern Lady
27. The Charm House - Yvette
28. Deb
29. http://thehappyhomebody.blogspot.com/2009/03/southern-hospitalitys-spring-fluffing.html
30. Amanda
31. Chandy
32. melissa * 320 sycamore
33. Connie
34. http://domestic-fashionista.blogspot.com/2009/03/easter-eye-candy.html
35. Amanda ~ Jacaranda Cottage
36. http://happytodesign.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing-party.html
37. Andrea at Opulent Cottage
38. http://oldwhitecottage.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing.html
39. songbirdtiff
40. charli and me
41. Just A Girl - Chris
42. The Eck Life
43. http://blogginggodandme.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing-party.html
44. Winterberry Creek-Amy
45. Alisa-Carolina Panache
46. Queenbee
47. The Inspired Room (topiary)
48. http://expressivecreationsca.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing-sorry-for-delayed-post.html
49. Treading on Moss
50. http://cena-unexpectednecessities.blogspot.com/2009/02/breakfast-nook-before-and-after-easter.html
51. Roots & Wings
52. Scribbler
53. http://thebunnysbungalow.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluff.html
54. Kelly Bergsing
55. Kim-Manning Family Tree
56. Ceekay
57. Chrissie Grace-Free Tutorial and Bunny Template
58. Pat
59. http://heartfeltliving-karen.blogspot.com/
60. http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2009/03/little-bit-of-spring.html
61. Sarah
62. http://www.cleanandclassic.com/?p=151
63. Cece
64. Our Nifty Notebook (Part 1)
65. Pixeltrash
66. Chris-Just a Girl (Part 2)
67. People Power Granny
68. http://gardner-family-times.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-fluffing-party.html
69. Audrey
70. Leanne
71. Darlene
72. Natalie
73. The Happy Little Home ~Ashley
74. http://inpassionatepursuit.blogspot.com/2009/03/decorating-mantle-on-yard-sale-budget.html
75. Rebecca
76. Tammy
77. http://preciousdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-thon.html
78. Southern Whimsey
79. http://lifeongrace.blogspot.com/2009/03/white-spray-paintgreen-plantsspring.html
80. An Accomplished Woman
81. http://boyetthomestead.blogspot.com
82. Sherri, A little late to the party
83. Mintage Home
84. Sue
85. Debbie
86. Carol Wingo
87. http://mydailyround.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-decorating-front-door.html
88. Orchard View Cottage
89. PamperingBeki (failed attempt!)
90. http://meandmyinsanity.blogspot.com/2009/03/quick-spring-centerpiece.html
91. Katie
92. Diana
93. Living Locurto (Patio Makover!)
94. Girly Stuff

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

102 friends stopped by:

Kathi said...

How cute! I'm sure you had lots of fun creating your tablescape!
LOVE those green bunnies!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The door pocket is just gorgeous and I love the feathers and the nest. You did a fabulous job of arranging it. Your entry table is so stunning with all the white ironstone and the wonderful bunnies. Just so lovely. Hugs, Marty

Lindsay @ Makely said...

I love the flying bunnies!!! Must go to Pier One as soon as I get home!

Gorgeous!

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Oh, and I wanna play, but I can't see Mr. Linky. :(

Jadehollow said...

Beautiful! Love all the Green.
Thanks for Hosting this fun and exciting event.
~Hugs
Debbie

Lindsay @ Makely said...

And for my 3rd comment in the series, I can see Mr. Linky now. LOL

Love ya, Rhonda! Your entry way looks fab!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Ha,ha! Mr. Linky never wants to play right when we first go live. It's touch and go, but now he's a go, that wascally Mr. Linky. :0

Anonymous said...

It all looks wonderful, Rhoda! Those bunny topiaries are so cute!

I just added my link and accidently linked to my blog rather than just the fluffing post. You would think I could do it right, by now. Been one of those days!

Amber Filkins said...

Everything looks so great!! My faves are the front door, the little birdie, and the forsynthia, oh and all the white milk glass. Looks like spring to me!!

Gypsy aka Tam said...

Rhoda,
all your 'fluffing' looks wonderful. Love the color palette too. I scored some of those bunnies on the stick too but no photos of them just yet. Thank you for hosting this party and have a great day.
Tam

Anonymous said...

Thank you, for changing the link, Rhoda!

Anonymous said...

Rhoda -

Your fluffing is beautiful!! I love all the creamware and your bunnies.

I will look for the flying bunnies at Pier One this weekend.

Thank you for sharing your fantastic pictures.

Lisa

Mary said...

Rhoda,
I very nearly filled all my milk glass urns with moss just like you. Great minds think alike. :) I may still do it for the dining room, because yours looks so wonderful! In the meantime, I brought out the silk flowers, even though they are an RMS no-no. LOVE your moss bunnies!!!
xoxo,
Mary

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I wonder why I can't see Mr Linky? I'll come back and try again!

Looooove how you decorated for Spring, Rhoda. It's all so beautiful! :-)

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

This is so pretty Rhoda! Love the bunnies! Your door is gorgeous! You have such a great eye!

Lou Cinda :)

Unknown said...

I love the look of your tablescape. It's stylish and I love the color choices.

Darlene said...

I haven't fluffed for Spring or Easter yet. Maybe I can get it done and link up on Thursday.

I LOVE your entry table. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about it!!♥

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Ohhh! I love all the green and white! It just looks like Spring!! The flying bunny is a cutie!! Happy fluffing!...Debbie

Shelly said...

Long time reader, first time commenter! I love your front door creation! And forsythia has always been the messenger of Spring for me! The foyer table is gorgeous! Love it all!

Kimba said...

I love your spring fluffing! Your entry table is one of the first things I remember seeing in blogland. All three years have been fabulous but I think this year is my favorite.

Your bunnies-on-a-stick are too cute...plus it makes me laugh to say bunnies-on-a-stick.

I linked up twice. Hope that's OK.

Kimba

Bo said...

Hi Ms. Rhoda...well, spring has sprung so prettily at your home. You have such a unique style & I love the way you do the unexpected in your decorating. Oh that basket on your entry door is so realistic looking. ...another delightful visit. Thanks for having the party for us to enjoy. ;-) Bo

Beca said...

Your entry looks fabulous. Very cheery and vibrant. Thanks for hosting Rhoda. I love parties.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhoda. What a fun blog party! I love your decor ~ so fresh and so cheerful! I'm hosting a birthday party this Sunday, and Spring is the theme. If I get a chance, I'll post some photos and come back and add to Mr. Linky. ~Arleen

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Yay, I came back and saw Mr. Linky this time. Got my link posted so I can play along. Thanks for hosting the party, Rhoda!

P.S. Just Stumbled it. :-)

Amanda said...

Oh, Rhoda! Now I want to do so much more to my house. Thank you for the beautiful ideas! I love the yellow and green - so beautiful and fresh! The flying bunnies are too, too cute!

Thanks for hosting the party!

Sue said...

Hi Rhoda,
I haven't been by in a while, I've missed you. Your door project looks gorgeous. What a pretty foyer you have created for Spring, so inviting. You know I love all the bunnies and tomorrow hope to get to Pier 1 to pick up a flying bunny for our house.
Thanks for hosting Spring Fluffing. I always get so many new visitors when you have a party and it is so fun meeting new bloggers.
Thanks again,
Sue

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

It's all so pretty Rhoda! My favorite is the forsythia branches in the urn!! Oh and that zebra monogram entry rug!! LOL

Cathy said...

What a beautiful entry to welcome your guests!

Cathy

Kasey said...

Very lovely! The greens and yellows look great together.

Jill said...

Everything looks so lovely, Rhoda! Green and white were my "school colors" growing up and it is my favorite color combo. Happy Spring!

Painter's Place said...

Everything looks beautiful! You're so creative!

Unknown said...

I wish I had all of my Easter stuff out. I love your yellow and green together..pretty!

Rosemary Q said...

I really enjoy visiting your blog. Your home is lovely.

Allidink said...

Oh! It looks sooo good! I looove it and when I love things I emphasiiize lol. It all looks so charming and inviting.

All the best,
Allison

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Beautiful door, Rhoda! And you know I was busting to get inside to see what gorgeousness you had created on your entry table! :-) You never disappoint...I knew I'd love it! The green and white is just sooo fresh! I love all the darling bunnies! Beautiful! Thanks for hosting this fun Spring Fluffing event! Susan

janet said...

oh your spring fluffing looks so pretty, love all your cream wear, bunnies and bird, so many lovely pieces. I also love the color scheme you chose.
hugs
janet

Nancy Rosalina said...

Rhoda, Your Spring vignette is adorable! Love the bunnies and the cream wear! Blessings, Nancy

From the Old InkWell said...

Rhoda,
This is the first time I've participated in one of these blogging parties. This is a whole new world for me. I just created my blog this past weekend. What a wonderful new world! Love it and love your new spring designs! You are very talented! Thanks for having me.

susan said...

Doesn't your spring fluffing make you FEEL better?! I have ton of pheasant feathers from one of my husband's hunts and need to use them. Love that lampshade!

Unknown said...

I love your foyer table and your flower arrangement. Your design skills are so inspiring.

Cynthia

Chandy said...

You have beautiful pieces for Spring! I am using my Bordallos as well this year!

Happy Wednesday!

morninglorycottage said...

Oh this going to be so much fun! I'm getting up really early to get my post done. I'm on Pacific time, so I'll run a little behind all of you in the East. I can't wait to visit everyone else.

Melissa said...

Rhoda~I adore the green flying bunnies as well~Pier 1 should start giving you commission on all of them that are sold in the next few weeks :) Thanks for hosting a fabulous party!

kari and kijsa said...

Beautiful -you know we love those bunnies!!
Happy St. Patricks Day!
blessings, kari & kijsa

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Rhoda! I love, love your spring display. As usual, like everything else in your gorgeous home, it's just beautiful! I hope it's ok with you that I've joined in your party. It looked like a lot of fun, and even though it's autumn here, I went with an Easter theme. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hello Rhoda and Happy Spring Fluffing!

Thank you so much for hosting this fabulously fun party! You have certainly "outdone" yourself with welcoming in Spring and your guests! What a gorgeous display of Spring flowers...love the wall pocket and using that white frame behind the wall pocket was genius...I love it!!! Your entry is so fresh and inviting...love the all of your creamy white glassware and the greens with it, the lighter green just makes it!!! I just adore the Bordallo bunny dishes...I think I may have to get me some (wink)! Beautiful, beautiful Spring vignette!!!

Thank you again for hosting this fabulous party!
Spring blessings...
Chari

jessiev said...

I'm in bunny luv, for sure! But I always have been. I would love to join the party but sadly have no spring pics uploaded to my pc:(. I'm such a real newbie...so I have no pics on my blog yet, either. I'm just grateful to see everyone else's beautiful inspirations...I'll get better at this. I did find Mr. Linky...I thought that was a miracle in itself(even if I'm not quite sure how to use him)! Thanks for such a beautiful blog!

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Rhoda! I can't wait to see everyone's fluffing! Have to go now, and get to Pier One for bunzers on a stick... love them!

Melanie@TheOldWhiteCottage said...

The green and white compliment each other so well. Lovely!

Fun party!

Chris said...

Hi Rhoda! Just wanted you to know I keep trying to link up, but it's not there. I'll be back. Your decorations are spectacular!!

Amy said...

Thank you for hosting such a fun party Rhonda. Your decorating is just gorgeous. I love the bunnies on a stick. How beautiful! Amy

Chris said...

Oh Rhoda, that would be awesome! Thank you. I still can't see it, so it might be the computer I'm on. I'll come back later, as well. Thanks again! Great eye candy!

Coffee with Cathy said...

Rhoda -- Thank you so much for this inspiration. Your tablescape is so fresh and clean and springlike. And I love that you gathered up things you already had and put them together in a new way -- now, that truly is inspiring!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I've got to hop on over and get me some bunnies on a stick! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Just sat down with my coffee to see all the fluffing....I am very excited...

Rhoda your door and foyer look wonderful and those bunnies on a stick so CUTE, I saw those over @ Manuela's but forgot to get to PIER 1, I hope they still have some...and girl that rug is AMAZING !!!!

I hope I didn't get any crumbs on your floor loved that bread thanks lol !!!

Now if I could just get the "Bunnie Hop" tune out of my head....

Thanks for hosting, I can't wait to hop around Blogland....

Have a nice day,
xo Kathy :)

niartist said...

Rhoda, it's lovely - just perfect! What a welcoming foyer!

Janice said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures. I loved the flowers hanging on your door. Thanks for letting me peek and for the ideas.
I would join the party, but I honestly have nothing to add to the spring party. I will one of these days. Thanks for sharing.

Sofia Striffler said...

Rhoda beautiful table and such clear pics. How do you get them so clear and close. Beautiful door pocket. I also had problems with Mr. Linky so ignore the first two or three links the last is a good one. Love you

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Love your foyer table decor. I hope that I can make it to Pier 1 before all of the bunnies are gone!! I can't wait to see everyone's spring decor.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhoda,

Thanks so much for hosting this shindig! Your entry way is beautiful! I love the green and white - it's so fresh!

Manuela

Debra from Bungalow said...

Great party, Thanks for hosting. Love your entry vignette.

Scribbler said...

Thanks for reminding me that, like those bunnies, I need to get on the stick!

Scribbler

Kelly B said...

You are so creative!! This is my first time linking so I hope it worked!! I love your blog!! So many great ideas!!

Helen said...

OK ~ now you've gone and done it! Everything in my home looks dull, drab and wintry. Time to fluff a bit. Thanks so much!

Lylah Ledner said...

Love the inspiration you stir up. One question: where do you store all your pretties from season to season....might be a good post idea for you :-)

blessings...lylah

Unknown said...

Hello
Thanks for visiting my blog.
I added your link to my entry.
I love the moss bunnies!
Chrissie

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Oooh, I adore your decor!!! I absolutely love the colors. I'm in lust I tell you. Thanks for hosting such a fab party.

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

I have done nothing! Now I am all inspired to get busy! I will have to come back later tonight and visit.
~Misti

Runner Mom said...

You just threw this together...just threw it!??? Rhoda, oh...my..word! Girlfriend, it's simply lovely! I'm on my way over for some of that homemade bread!!!

The only bunnies I have here are dust bunnies! I've been so busy trying to finish projects, the housework was left behind!
"Hop" over--sorry, couldn't resist!!-to my blog when you get a minute. I've got 3 pictures to share...and it all started with your office nook!

Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Rhoda, your spring fluffing has made my day. We are going to begin fluffing this weekend. I can hardly wait.

Thanks for sharing all of your beauty.

Heartfelt living said...

Hi Rhonda,
I love the idea of spring fluffing. You home looks just beautiful! Your green and white looks so refreshing. Thank you for hosting this party. I certainly have been inspired by so many talented ladies!
~Karen

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Just beautiful! I was sooo not prepared for the party -- I'll post more this week!

The Bridwells said...

I was just thinking...hey, I recognize that wall bucket (I sell SLAH and have several of those and LOVE THEM!) but then I actually read your post (after I scrolled through the pics five times.) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bunny plates - I look for those and the ones with holly (for Christmas) everywhere I go and have yet to find them!
I love your ideas...they are beautiful.

Kathryn said...

LOVE it! You are so talented with a great eye for finding treasures!

Clean and Classic Interiors said...

I love the flying bunny! I'm crossing my fingers that Pier one still has them! Beautiful entrance you have in your home!

Linda in AZ * said...

*** HOW HAPPY is SPRING in YOUR LOVELY HOME, Rhoda?!?!?!?*** It's sooo charming n' fun n' WELCOMING!!! Can't WAIT til later today/tonight when I can sit down and look at everyone else's "FLUFFING"!!! (I had "PLANNED" to start yesterday~~~ operative word being "planned"~~~ alas, got "detoured"!!!). See you later! Thanks n' hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

All of your decorations are so pretty! I especially love your dishes. This was fun. Thank you for hosting ♥

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

I love all of the decor, especially the door pocket. Michael's has some right now and I was thinking about picking one up with my 40% off coupon. Very pretty.

Cece

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Your party has been a lot of fun. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my bunnies. I just love the mix of green and white! Very fresh and spring like! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Faye said...

Love how cheerful your home is. The green is so fresh and lovely.
Thanks for the party....it's been fun :)

Angie said...

You do such a great job at arranging things! This tablescape is perfect! I keep going back to the pictures and looking at it!

Terri Steffes said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am participating in your fluffing party but that since my blog is now private, I am not adding myself to Mr. Linky!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Wow! I'm not usually a green and yellow person, but you've converted me! So pretty! Love those adorable little bunnies on sticks! You're way ahead of me on Spring decorating, but I have a few things out so I joined the party.

Bonita said...

Rhoda, your house is gorgeous as usual. I just love all the greens on that table. My favorite is the checked box and also those pretty green dishes and the fruit and the white dishes...oh I just love it all!

Donna Lynn said...

Lovely Rhoda! I enjoyed this party sooooo much, thank you!
Your house and how you decorate is so classy, I am always inspired when I visit!
XO,
Donna Lynn

Teacup Mosaics said...

Oh so much fun, I need to get hopping and find some of those bunnies.

Anonymous said...

I just linked to you, but excuse my 3 links. I just meant to post link # 71. Couldn't figure out how to remove # 70 and #68. SO SORRY!!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

SO CUTE - and I'm bummed I just couldn't get the pictures posted of my spring fluffing in time, and I even fluffed a bit. I'll try later. :)

Jewel Sauls said...

It's all so lovely. I love your ironstone and the green touches are perfect with it. Love the flying bunny on the stick too! :D Jewel

Designs on 47th Street said...

Hey Rhoda! Your posts always inspire and motivate me...truly they do. I have started a collection of white ironstone as well. The look is so fresh and pretty, isn't it? I love it with the reindeer moss. I use that a lot in my arrangements.

Did the bunny topiaries come from Pier 1??

Of course I was checking out your door container. It's very pretty. You are good! :)

Donna

Sarah said...

Thanks for the bunnies tip! I have been seeing them everywhere and wanting some badly! You did a gorgeous job of spring fluffing! I love it all!

Jennifer said...

love those flying bunnies! might have to get one or two of those.

and I found some forsythia that looks just like your's at Hobby Lobby this year. I caught it when the floral dept. was 50% off and made a wreath for the front door. love forsythia!

Unknown said...

Love the frame on the door! So clever! I see a trip to Pier 1 in my near future!

Tammy said...

Love your wall pocket and entryway. I need those flying bunnies from Pier 1! So cute. Great party. I've posted a link to my Springtime decorating.

Jean said...

I love your Spring "Fluffing Up" the green and white is fantastic. You truly have the gift of display.Have a great day.
Jean in Virginia

edie said...

Fun party Ms. Rhoda...thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

fresh!!

Sue said...

I know I am late doing this, but maybe someone will still see this what I am terming Eye Candy. Am new to the blog world and enjoying all the reads, ideas, and pics. Love coming to visit you! Sue

Barb said...

I love the front decoration! I'm kicking myself for getting rid of a similar container that I used to have. I should have spray painted it white or some color other than light green. Thanks for the reminder about Pier One's Easter decorations. I've been waiting for them to go on sale.

I don't remember how I ended up at your blog, but I'm looking forward to poking around!

Orchardviewcottage said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the spring decor!! What an awesome party!! I am SO glad I stopped by!!
~Rachel :)

Lori E said...

Inspiration. Defined: Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
Yup! That's it alright.
Thanks.

3 Peanuts said...

It looks so nice and springy. i think I will get my Easter decorations out tomorrow:) I have been very negligent this spring...

Kim