Saturday, May 16, 2009

Online Shopping

I’d like to welcome a new sponsor with Southern Hospitality, Cushions and Umbrellas. And I hope you’ll stop by to see what they have in stock, a wonderful array of patio and porch goods, umbrellas and cushions. I am only adding advertisers to my site when I think they have something useful and beneficial to share with my readers. We all need things around our home for summer and I think you’ll find them to be a great place to shop and a good value too.

They are giving all my readers a 10% discount on everything (even sale items) in their online store, so if this is something you’re looking for this summer, please go on over and take a look.

10% Discount Code is: rhodam10

cushions-and-umbrellas-125-rhoda

*********************************************************************

Another online retailer Fabric.com is also giving my readers a discount for one week, from May 16 - 23. The discount is for $5 off your order and the code is: blogsouthern

untitled

So, if you are in the market for some new fabric for one of those home projects, check out Fabric.com.

Have a great Saturday! I’ll be hitting some yardsales today.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 friends stopped by:

Sue said...

I actually checked out both sites and am loving the AMERICAN made umbrellas with free shipping!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I'll definitely be checking out these sites! Thank you for sharing. Am trying to sew some summer outfits for the kiddos and other projects, and patio furniture is something we are in need of! Perfect timing. :)

midnight macaroons said...

Thanks, Rhoda! I love fabric so I'm thrilled about Fabric.com....

I thought about you today. I went to an antique sale and found some great deals. I was thinking about your $4.00 bird bath and $1.00 Ann Taylor dress. Hope you are enjoying your weekend and finding some good deals.

Jenny said...

How fun! I can't wit to check them both out.

I hope you found some awesome garage sale stuff!

Anonymous said...

I love Fabric.com! I've ordered some great stuff from there!

:-D)

The Pifer's said...

They have so much good stuff, thanks for posting about it :)