Thursday, September 6, 2007

Deeper Still - Beth Moore Conference in Nashville

I'm very happy to tell ya'll that I'm leaving tomorrow to go to the Beth Moore, Deeper Still conference in Nashville with a bunch of women. Can you imagine how much fun we will have & what an awesome opportunity we will have to be blessed & to worship God?! I can't wait, we have all been looking forward to this event for many months. I've seen Beth in person two times & she is just the best women's speaker out there, in my opinion. There are 2 others with her on this conference, Priscilla Shirer (sp?) & Kay Arthur, who I've never heard in person, but I'm sure it's gonna be good! I know Beth is ALWAYS annointed. You know I'll tell you all about it when we return. Is anyone else going??

Wish you all could come along with us. I think our socks are gonna be blessed off!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

16 friends stopped by:

Abbie said...

Have fun for us. Don't forget to come back and tell us about the conference.

Michelle said...

Have a wonderful time, Rhoda! I'm sure you will :) I went to a Beth Moore Bible study last year and just loved it! She has a great teaching style, don't ya think?

Jill said...

Did you also read that Boo Mama is going to the conference, too? Maybe you'll end up sitting beside her like you did at church. ha!

Cathy said...

I know you will have a great time! Oh, you will love Kay Arthur...she is fabulous! I have gone through a couple of her Bible studies. Look forward to the recap of the weekend.

Kathleen Grace said...

Have fun! I love Beth Moore! She is a great speaker! Wish I was there:>)

Lallee said...

This should be a real blessing. Enjoy!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

WOW! it is a small world I will be going to the women of faith conferenc tomarrow and Sat. Beth Moore will be there tomarrow morning, I have to work so I will miss that but am truly looking forward to fellowshipping with THOUSANDS of women on Friday night and sat. I,m sure your excited have FUN and tell us all about it.

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

OH I forgot here is the link to where I will be maybe you know some of the other ladies.
http://www.womenoffaith.com/conferences/preconference/07find.asp

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh my, Kay Arthur !!! We did a Beth Moore bible study and it was soooo good.
I am so happy you are going and know you will be blessed.

(( ))

Tonja said...

Hope your trip goes well. Beth Moore is always fabulous...I get such a blessing when I hear her. It's like God told her just what I needed to hear. Enjoy!

Betty said...

Rhoda,
I really like your chandelier with the new look....as well as the black chairs, table and especially the bunny fabric on the chair seats.....you have my kind of taste..

We had lunch guests today cousins and their husbands and one the cousins is leaving in the morning at 6:30 am to go to Nashville, Tn to Beth's conference. She's a petite little blonde named Mary Jo from Moultrie, GA.

Safe travels......Betty

tammi said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Have fun!!

Justabeachkat said...

I'm so jealous! Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Hugs!
Kat

Lana Manis said...

I've never been to one of Beth's but would love to go sometime. Let us know how it went.

Lana

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Have a wonderful trip and time listening to the amazing BETH MOORE! So wish I was going!

Blessings,
Sandy :)

Anne said...

I just found your site while wandering through the Make Mine Pink blogs. One of our group bloggers has a beautiful Christian Women's Lifestyle Community at www.pinkcollarclub.org. Normally I wouldn't post about a web site on a blog comment - it's just that when I read about you going to Beth Moore's conference I thought you might really like visiting Randee's site sometime. May you have a blessed and God-soaked time.