Monday, March 2, 2009

Calling All Birmingham Girls!


EDIT: Just found out that the flea market will not be open this month, so the excursion will have to wait til they open back up again, probably May. Stay tuned!

Don't forget next Saturday, March 7th, is the Birmingham Flea Market adventure, so please let me know if you are planning to come. You can leave a comment here or email me, so I'll know who all to expect. I'm planning a meet-up at The Summit around 9:00 a.m. and we'll carpool to the flea market. And for those who can make it, we'll do lunch somewhere too. Gotta do lunch! It says they are open rain or shine and that it is partly indoors.

I found this little write-up about it online at Junk Market Style. Can't wait to check it out.

Looking forward to getting out there to see what we can find!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 friends stopped by:

Lindsay @ Makely said...

I wish it was the next weekend, as we'll be passing through B'ham from Nashville on our way to Destin, FL!

I hope y'all have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm planning to meet you. Where
at the Summit do you plan to meet?
I went to Nashville Flea Market
on Sunday, wind and cold kept the
crowds away. I did what Eddie Ross
tells us to do and I found a
silver butter knife with N monogram
for $4. I was excited!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Nancy, how about emailing me & we can do our plans by email. I'm def. planning on meeting at 9 a.m. to get started early, so just email me, ok!?

Coffee with Cathy said...

Count me in on this. Looking forward to it! I'm going to bring my daughter, who goes to UAB and is a great bargain shopper. Do you want me to e-mail you, too, Rhoda?

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

You girls have fun! Think of me if you find a giant architectural piece for my bathroom!
~Misti

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Is the Flea Market every Saturday? I have to go to UAB the weekend after and it sounds like a lot of fun!

I can't wait to hear about everyone's treasures and adventures!

Prim Blessin's,
Tina