Friday, March 20, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party 09 has begun

ubg1

Welcome! If you are stopping by from the Ultimate Blog party, I hope you’ll stay a few minutes and look around.

I’m a Southern Girl who loves a good party (clean fun that is!) and I also love to decorate, so I hope you’ll take the time to visit some of my posts and get to know me a little better (click on Meet Rhoda and Top Posts to get an idea of what my blog is all about) and if you like what you see, please feel free to come back often.  I’m always up to some decorating project around here and love to meet new friends.

5 Minutes For Moms is a very popular site that hosts a blog party every year and it has just started today. The blog party will run for a full week with LOTS of prizes and lots of fun, as it’s a great way to meet other bloggers that you might not normally come in contact with.  Just click on the party pic for more information on how YOU can win fabulous prizes and get in on the party fun. 

If I win a prize, my top pics would be:

1. #89 - A $100 giftcard from Homegoods, provided by Homegoods Openhouse.

2.  #19 - A $50 giftcard from Target, provided by Shoot Me Now.

3.  #21 - A $50 giftcard from Target, provided by Agoosa.

If I don’t get really fortunate and win any of those prizes, I’d be happy with #2, 22, 26, 81, 87, 88, 91, 123 and 130 in the US prize pics.  Under the US/Canada picks, I’d love #15, 16, or 47.

So, if you’d ALL like to get in on the party, just click on the links above and go check it out yourself.  These girls do this blog party as a way to encourage blog friendships and a way to meet others, so this is a perfect opportunity to do that.  You don’t have to donate a prize to win.  Read all the rules and be sure you sign the party post with a comment, then do your own post so others can find your blog, add yourself to Mr. Linky and be ready to have some fun this next week and in the meantime, you’ll meet a lot of new friends!

Party on!

 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

34 friends stopped by:

Anonymous said...

how fun!! I am fairly new to blogging, but I have quickly become addicted. I am gonna stop by the party right now.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I always love a party!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Thanks so much for the information. I would love to go check out the party. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Stopping by for UBP 2009!!! Great site! I'll be back for sure.

Sofia Striffler said...

Thanks Rhoda for sharing this blog. I hooked up to it also. I hope I entered it correctly. I am still really new to this blogging. Love to get to know you better also. You seem so nice.

Unknown said...

Just joined the party myself as a result of your post tonight. I always enjoy visiting your blog.

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Party on....

Thanks Rhoda,
Kathy :)

Stephanie Manner Wagner said...

Some beautiful things around here. I'm a big fan of black and white patterns as well. Love your office!

jodifur said...

I'm party hopping! Hope to see you at my party!

Unknown said...

I stopped by to see how your party is going.

Rose - Watching Waves said...

Thanks for the heads up, sweet Rhoda! One of the things I love about you is that you really do love a good party, a clean fun one, just like me. I have a total blast and love to dance and laugh, no alcohol needed for a great time. I hope you win big at the blog party!

Unknown said...

Blog hopping via UBP. You have a nice blog.

C. C. said...

Hi Rhoda!

I am just blog hopping right now! I love your blog and already come visit you (although I've only left a comment once).

C. C.

jessiev said...

I love the blog party thing. Just a newbie...learning the ropes...but what fun stuff...so inspiring! I think yours was the first blog I ever read...you're the best. Thanks!

dctm said...

I am joining in on the party...although I am already a regular reader of your blog

dctm at bellsouth dot net

~Stephanie~ said...

Hi I love your Spring Basket on your front door. I also see that you too love black&white and green. Me too. I'm just stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party but I'll be back.

Colette S said...

Nice to meet you!

Talk about a party!

I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!

Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!

Muthering Heights said...

Your blog is absolutely lovely. I'm glad I stopped buy!

Sassy Cass said...

I'm partying at my place, too! I discoverd your blog a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. Cheers from one Bham girl to another!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I think I might've found you through one of the UBP's a few years ago!

Or maybe through Morgan. (who's back to blogging, by the way!)

Anyway, I'm glad I did.

I'm giving away a custom necklace over at my place so come enter! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Nice to meet you and have a great week! :)
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hello Rhoda
I am here from the UBP. So glad I found your blog. I am into crafts and hadnmade, and would like to get better at decorating (but am a real disaster, further hampered by two small kids!). Look forward to visiting your blog often.
c

Cupcake Dessert said...

great party!! i am also a southern girl that loves a good clean party LOL! thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhoda! So very nice to meet you! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

what a lovely & beautiful site you have! stopping by from the UBP~come visit if you can!

DeeDee said...

stopping by from the blog party. Great to visit with you. i have a few "give-aways" at my place if you have time to come by.
Have a great week!
Blessings

ImagineCozy said...

Decorating is definately one of my favorite things! I love your site. I will come again.

Super Fun Mama said...

Blog hopping as part of the UBP. It is very nice to meet you and your blog. I have a toddler learning/ fun activities site. I also review childrens products. I am looking forward to adding to my blog list (definitely don't need to it is already so big but can't help myself because I love reading blogs). Have fun with the party! My blog is www.superfunmama.blogspot.com.


Your header is gorgeous!!! I've bookmarked to come back and check out your site more in depth.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Karen said...

Hi, I am a brand new blogger and having a great time at this party that I stumbled upon. I am going to become a follower of your blog because I hate decorating. I have no creativity and need help. Would you want to travel to Iowa to decorate my house!!!! LOL Have a great time and I can tell you are going to be an inspiration for me. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

From one Southern girl to another, Happy UBP '09! This is my very first one...:) Love your site!

~ Ashley

http://www.aboutbabynames.com/african_baby_names.php
http://www.aboutbabynames.com/italian_baby_names.php

Southern Traditions Boutique said...

Hello from one Southern girl to another :)

Love your blog! I enjoyed looking around....when you get a chance, come on by mine too! I have a giveaway, so stop by and leave a comment to win :)

Torri

StacieinAtlanta said...

Hey Rhoda-

I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books by pledging to read to your child everyday. You can also enter to win a pair of Girl's Crocs - Size 8/9. :)

Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

Carma Sez said...

stopping by for a last minute visit from UBP - party on :-)
carma

http://carmasez.blogspot.com/2009/03/carma-sez-primer.html