Sunday, December 2, 2007

The "B" Girls

(me, Whistlestop Sandi, Tonja, Kat, & Jill)

What happens when a bunch of blog buddies meet up in one city?! What a fun weekend it was! I met up with some fabulous women on Saturday here in Birmingham for a fun day of breakfast, shopping, gabbing, lunch, more shopping, and just plain hanging out & getting to know each other. There was Kat, Jill, Tonja, Sandi, Tracy, and Dianne & it was a blast. We started at Panera Bread for breakfast, where we sat for a couple of hours just talking & getting to know each other better. It's funny when you meet another online person, after getting to know them online, it's like you've known each other forever...truly, that is the case!

Tonja, Kat, & Jill
Me and Sandi
Sandi & Tonja. I know those girls took a lot more pics (I left my camera at home, can you believe that??!), so if you want to see more, I'm sure they will have plenty posted on their blogs too. What fun it was & I hope we get to do it again. Tonja was sweet and brought all of us little "B" silver charms on a tiny red rope to wear. Several of us had met up at different times this year, so it was really a great time to meet everyone. Kat posted a lot more pics at her blog, so go on over. We'll probably do this again at some point.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 friends stopped by:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Great photos!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures Rhoda. You are such a beautiful person. And your heart shines through. I'm so glad you had a great time!! Ever come up north, call me!

Love,
Julie

Sandy said...

Oh, this looks like too much fun! I want to come next time :)

Maureen said...

OH how fun..I am sure they were all enchanted with you Rho! What a bevy of blondes! Bet you all caused a scene wherever you went!

Justabeachkat said...

What fun we had! Thanks Rhoda for being our shopping "guide".

Hugs!
Kat

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Rhoda, your hair still looks great with your new "do." This BB (blogging buddies) gathering looks like fun.

Blessings,

Sher

Sandi McBride said...

Sorry I missed it!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Rhoda, that sounds like alot of fun! I was able to meet a blogging buddy a few weeks ago too. This blog world is amazing!
Penny

Vonda said...

How great that you were able to meet up with some bloggin' friends. Once I get back to The States for good, I want to come too. :) And hey you got to meet Sandi from Whistlestop! Yeah! I'm sure y'all had a ball. -V

Southern Heart said...

What a fun time, and a beautiful group!!

Jill said...

What a wonderful time this was! I am sorry I couldn't stay longer and take in Homewood and lunch. I thought I forgot my camera, too...but discovered (when I got home) that it was in my trunk the whole time.