Saturday, October 4, 2008

Contact Me


I love to hear from all of you and get quite a few emails during the week, so just know that I appreciate it and really enjoy hearing from my readers. I also get lots of questions about different things on my blog and I always try to answer as quickly as I can and get back to you, so feel free to ask anything you need to know about one of my projects or where to find something. I’m happy to share!

You can email me at: rhoda12 at bellsouth dot net

Online Consultations

I also do online consultations now and you can find all the details by clicking here. I’d love to help you with a room in your home, so if you’d like to have a custom Inspiration Board, just send me an email.

Here’s an example of an Inspiration Board that I did recently for someone: Inspiration Board

You can also find me at my website, The Restyled Room, where I have my Portfolio featured and all the information you need if you’d like my help with any decorating needs, especially if you are local to Birmingham. I’d love to work with you!

Maureen B2


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 friends stopped by: